Happy February, loves! 💗 Can you believe it? Seems as if January flew by! This month is all about love – and I plan on sharing a whole lot of it this month! Wether you’re single, married, engaged, besties, or learning to love yourself, Valentine’s Day is a day to celebrate love and all that encompasses it! It’s also super fun to give gifts and receive them. (and offers THE best excuse to indulge in a huge box of chocolates, side eye and judgement free!)
Ya’ll enjoyed my gift guides this past Holiday season, so I thought what better way to start off and provide a few ideas to gift and share your token of affection! I also know my husband reads these posts of mine, so – take note, Boo – everything below is approved and will most certainly earn points! Here’s a Valentine’s gift guide geared toward the girls, ladies, and besties in your life!
*click on the image below to shop the product from the retailer’s page*
[show_ms_widget id=”36015483″ image_id=”41879738″ width=”616″ height=”797″]
1. Tasseled Charge Key chain – Isn’t this genius? Charge your phone, on the go! It comes with a USB port and iPhone lightening input. So cute, and is offered in 12 different colors!
2. BECCA highlighter palette – This one is for your bestie. Highlight her day (and night) looks with this easy to use buildable blush & bronzer palette. This limited edition gem is definitely on wishlist to try. A gorgeous palette for any skin shade.
3. Venture O Luxe Key ring – This cute accessory was on my gift guide for the office. I recently picked one of these up and am in LOVE. Seriously, a game changer and has depleted the frantic ” kids, we gotta go! We’re gonna be late… where are my damn keys” search. I lose my keys ALL the time. These are neat, in that it fits around your wrist so you can be hands free. Offered in several colors and textures, the cutest rose gold croc is my newest favorite. Sign up for email notifications and you can receive 15% off your entire purchase!
4. Waterbottle – I’ve shared this gift option a few times in past gift guides, but I had to share this adorable pink one because well – it’s themed appropriate! I’ll note again that S’well donates part of the proceeds of each sale to charitable organizations such as WaterAid, American Forests and Drink Up.
5. Personalized coffee mug – I have seen these all around the gram, and most recently grabbed one for myself. For someone who frequently enjoys an afternoon pick me up, gift her something you know she’ll fill up often! Maybe pop in a Starbucks gift card, or a box of vanilla biscottis and your themed gift will be well received. Personalize one for her and receive 10% off with code INSTA10.
6-7. Heart hoops and/or ‘On the Mark’ studs – I love a pair of earrings, simple as that. Both are simple, yet are perfectly themed for Valentines Day, don’t you think? With her style in mind, gift her these hand crafted, featherweight heart hoops, or these dainty gold plated arrow studs. Cliche as it is to gift jewelry on Valentines Day – sparkle is always well received in my book!
8. Crossbody bag – Okaaayy…this one is a bit of a splurge, but I promise she’ll love you forever. Gifting her a designer bag is a bit of a dream come true in any fashionista’s mind. A few other affordable options I’ve found sure to rise receiving excitement are here, here, and here!
9. EVER Skin Pretty Young Trio – Make her feel gorgeous with EVER skin’s new trio. This regimen includes beauty water – a clean makeup remover, Glowtion – immediate skin brightener and hydrator that freshens up the skin – and Canvas- a board spectrum Sunscreen SPF30 primer that smooths and protects for a confident start to the day.
10. Sherpa LOVE pillow – Okay, this pillow cover had me at Sherpa. It just LOOKS soft and I know would fit in perfectly with this month’s decor. If you haven’t ever purchased a Pottery Barn pillow, do so now. They are the best quality and truly are beautiful. Each season or Holiday they come out with the cutest pillow covers. Grab an insert and an adorable pillow cover and she can buy a new cover each new season, without having to purchase a whole new pillow! Right now you can receive free shipping on all orders and save!
11. Rebel pendant – This chic necklace has been on my wishlist since it’s release. (Patrick, take note!) This pendant is an iconic layering piece. This easy wear, featherweight piece is reversible – showing your choice of metal or corresponding semi precious stone. Such a classic and versatile gift, any fashionista would love in her accessory line up.
12. Date Night In Book – Isn’t this the cutest book? I love a good date night, but sometimes having a night in sounds so much better. Setting aside time for each other to cook a new recipe together, sans heels and makeup less sounds like the perfect evening. This cook book is full of beautiful recipes and ideas that will make date nights at home such a fun experience!
13. Chocolates – Yes, you can grab a box of chocolates at the drug store on your way home from work, but any foodie would love these delicate little chocolates, almost too pretty to eat! This nine-piece chocolate set is perfect for the sweet lover in your life who also likes to channel an inner Marie Antoinette from time to time.
14. Skin Gym Rose quartz roller – Just reading on all the benefits of skin rolling, I am picking this up for myself. (Thanks, Boo!) It’s said to help visibly contour, de-puff, and seal in skincare for face and body. Perfect for those beauty lovers in your life!
15-16. Weekender Bag – Have a few travel plans in the works? Any girl on the go needs a bag of some sort of bag to carry at least a week’s worth of essentials. This genuine leather-bound weekender will do just the trick. Traveling abroad? Add this cute world awaits luggage ID travel set and you’ll be jet set in love.
17. Pajamas – Ya’ll know I had to include some cozy essentials in this guide. Pajamas are in the definition of cozy, imo. Isn’t this above the cutest set? I found these, this set (top/bottoms), oh … and also these! So soft and equally festive!
If all these little love shares aren’t enough, I’ve linked a few more finds worth the shop! Hopefully this post helps you find some great gifts for the loved ones in your life or even for yourself! Happy LOVE month! 💌