Hi friends! It’s that time again to share a list of my beauty favorites! As you know, this past year I’ve tried countless items. Some I’ve loved, some I could do without. As a result of my ongoing experiment, many have taken spot in my everyday regimen. Today’s post shares a current list of empties – items I’ve tried, loved, and end up on my mandatory restock list.
As a reminder, all of these products have passed my personal (and lengthy) pre-approval process. If you’ve followed me a while or have read any of my beauty content, you know my strong advocacy to choose clean. My choice for safer beauty in ongoing. As mentioned in most beauty topic’d posts, I do enjoy testing out other products to share and give honest opinion. However, I still opt the refusal if the products or brands do not align with my choice to choose safer. I take a deep look at the ingredients, brand’s mission, and transparency of them combined before I say yes to any sample, further partnership, or simply adding to cart! And in this case, all of those listed below have been added to cart on multiple occasions!
So, let’s get to it!
1. Jumpstart smoothing primer – exa| I love a good matte primer. This primer is by far the one that I reach for most. It’s not tinted, so it works well to prep your skin for any additional product. The texture is really lovely, not too heavy, and provides a smooth finish.
2. Super Serum Tint SPF 40 – Ilia | I’ve mentioned this favorite before, and have truly come to favor this over any other tinted moisturizer – which says quite a lot. Having submitted a selfie and being matched to a shade specific to my skin tone, the shade Diaz is nearly exact. I love that the formula gives me light coverage, ensures SPF, and holds skincare benefits. The formula consists of both Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acids that help to smooth texture, minimize the appearance of pores, soften lines, and promote even tone. Definitely a prominent step in my everyday regimen.
3. Eyebrow Advanced Conditioner – Revitabrow | This conditioner has won me over! I introduced this in my Q1 Beauty review, and have seen so much growth having used it! Recommended by my brow gal, I’ve been applying this conditioner to the areas where growth is sparse. If years of plucking have left you with little to work with, this is definitely one to consider for optimal growth!
4. Advanced Clean Dry Shampoo – LivingProof | I’ve tried countless dry shampoos, and I am convinced I’ve found gold. I gave this dry shampoo a try a month or so back, and now am on auto replenish to ensure I do not run out. Before giving this a try, I typically washed my hair twice a week. 2-3 days was the max I could go before my hair felt dirty and greasy. Using this on day 2, my hair feels nearly identical to how it does on wash day. I can now go longer in between washes because of it! It removes oil, sweat and odor while adding softness and natural shine for that fresh-out-of-the-shower feel. If you try anything from this list – give this a go.
5. Derma E Bright Eyes Hydro Gel patches | Vitamin C is said to be soo good for your skin. These patches give my skin a treat! Caffeine, Allantoin, Vit. C and B3 help to smooth, hydrate, de-puff, and brighten the under eye area. In the ten minutes these are on, I notice a drastic difference. I won’t go a day without use!
6. Skincare Cult classic cleanser – Tula | This product has gone empty a handful of times. I’ve tried several this past year, but always resort back to this staple. I use this product as the second wash in my skincare routine (after a makeup remove). My skin tends to become more acne prone and oily one week out of the month. Even when additional products come into play, this cleanser stays on rotation and ensures balance. I cannot recommend this cleanser enough.
7. Vit. E enhance oil | I just looked, and I’ve now purchased this 7 times .. Vitamin E is so good for your skin in general, and with added organic jojoba, avocado, and lavender essential oil it packs benefit. This oil helps with discoloration, reduces wrinkles and fine lines, heals under eye circles, and promotes collagen and elastin production. I’ve seen and continue to see a dramatic difference from use and have been adding 1 -2 drops to my am moisturizer. Makes my skin feel hydrated and extremely soft!
8. The Body Exfoliator – Necessaire | I’ll admit, I’ve included an exfoliant in my facial routine for years, but haven’t prioritized body exfoliation as much as I should. I gave Necessaire a try several months back and it’s now become one of the steps I love most! The Eucalyptus Body Exfoliator does wonders for my skin. The scent is not harsh, and the charcoal and pumice melts as you go. Leaves my skin soft and preps my body to absorb lotion and moisture after use.
9. Fullest Volumizing Mascara – Ilia | I’ve tried a lot of mascaras this year. And while I haven’t officially repurchased this mascara, I know it will be on my empties list. This truly gives you the volume you look for in a mascara. The formula is smudge free, flake free, and doesn’t transfer. It also washes off easily.
10. Vitamin C Serum – Beautycounter | Again, Vitamin C is so good for your skin. I absolutely love this serum and use it daily. Not only does it brighten your skin, it helps to reduce the appearance of existing dark spots. Leaves my skin restored and prepped for the day.
There you have it, my top empties for the quarter. I hope you’ve enjoyed this quarterly series – we’ve only one more left for 2021. Any specific content requests? If so, please send them my way! As always, thanks for stopping by!