I blinked and it’s now November – where did October go? I am certainly not complaining tho. While I typically love October, it brought with it a few mishaps a long the way that altered my way of run. For those that follow along on Instagram and subscribe to my weekly Newsletters you heard of our sewage line break that ultimately ruined floors in our downstairs bathroom, living room, and my office. It left me feeling a little discouraged and truthfully, like a fish out of water. My routine was put on hold while repairs were set in order. Despite the huge setback, I shared as much as I could with conditions as they were. Needless to say, I am looking forward to a new month and all November brings us. Here’s hoping we’ve capped 2020s mishap list.
Today’s post rounds up all our favorites for October. Per norm, I’ve rounded up quick links to posts you may have missed, your top favorited Instagram outfits, and a detailed share of October’s top 10 best sellers!
SAVE FOR INSPO | 7 SEASONAL BASICS
Target pulled thru again and topped the charts this past month! Fall dresses, sweaters, and boots rose most popular. Top favorited Instagram outfits, and a detailed share of October’s top 10 best sellers are listed below.
Want the quicker version? Click on any item in the widget to shop!
10. Spacedye pullover sweater // This sweater caught my eye quickly and I had the hardest time choosing which color to choose! Available in 7 colors, this soft and cozy sweater is perfect for Fall. Fits tts.
9. High rise skinny jeans // For the third month in a row, these made it on list! These jeans are the best dupe to the FP busted skinny jeans. I’ve now both pairs and actually prefer the Target pair, better! Stretchy, the perfect amount of distressing, fit tts, and so flattering.
8. Button down plaid top // Another favorite returning to the charts! A plaid top, imo, is essential in any girls Fall closet and you really cannot beat this one! At only $20, you might as well grab a few! Fits tts.
7. Pocketed cardigan // A repeat favorite, this cardigan is now a staple in closet. I love this cardigan so much, I’ve bought it twice (in two colors, of course). It’s by far my most favorite purchase this season! With cooler temps on horizon, I know it will get much use. Available in 8 colors, this 100% cotton cardigan fits tts, and is less than $25.
6. Mid-rise ankle length cargo pants // Joggers always seem to make our favorites list, no matter the month! These Knox Rose joggers are extremely comfortable and versatile. Also available in dark grey and a camo option. Fit tts.
5. Long sleeve basic striped tee // A striped long sleeve tee is, imo, essential in any girl’s closet. This A New Day option is comfortable, stretchy and so versatile. Fits tts.
4. Knee high boots // It’s clearly boot season and styling knee high boots is something you’ve seen here many times. I posted a few months back a similar option to a pair I own and ya’ll have loved them! Love the neutral color and how versatile this style really can be!
3. Plaid blazer // Need I say more? It’s not surprising ya’ll love it as much as I do. My obsession with this jacket is real – so much that it made my Fall wardrobe capsule! Love the color, print, and oversized feel. Fits tts.
2. Plaid flannel dress // I styled this cute dress a few ways this past month and fell in love with it! Love the babydoll style and it’s versatility to wear now and even into the Holiday season. Fits tts.
1. High neck pullover sweater // I instantly fell in love when I saw this sweater in store. Love the detail on the sleeves, color, and ribbed texture. Fits tts.
Top Instagram favorited posts
link stitch sweater (xs) | day loafer mules (size up .5) | monogram tote | wrap bracelet (similar)
for similar available items click here
black sweater (similar) | straight jeans (size down 1)
for similar available items click here
plaid dress (xs) | tote | leopard mules (similar) | denim jacket (s) | slides (tts) | crossbody (similar) | knee high boots (similar)
There you have it – your top favorited styles and blog posts from October! Until our next recap, thanks for stopping by!