I blinked and it’s now August, anyone else? July flew by incredibly fast for me. Despite the fly by, TSS was packed with style inspo! Today’s post rounds up all our favorites for July. Per norm, I’ve rounded up quick links to posts you may have missed, your top favorited Instagram outfits, and have added in something new – a detailed share of July’s top 10 best sellers!
JULY’S TOP 10 BEST SELLERS
Want the quicker version? Click on any item in the widget to shop! For a more thorough review, catch a few spotlights of individual items worn and further thoughts in the list below!
- sleeveless romper // This favorite made my Summer capsule! (and if I am being truly honest, I am wearing it right now as I draft this post!) Very lightweight and comfortable! Wear with Birkenstocks or sneakers for a casual look, or dress it up with sandals and a cute kimono! Fits TTS, and available in 9 colors!
- striped jumpsuit // A throw back classic favorite! Gives me all the beachy, nautical vibes! It has pockets, and a removable strap. Fits TTS.
- ruffle print skirt // A featured ‘save for inspo’ topic, this skirt was so fun to style! Available in 26 prints! Fits TTS, and by far one of my favorite Summer skirts to wear!
- button front sundress // The cuuutest Summer sundress, and a Target trip Tuesday fave. I love how versatile it can be – dress it up with espadrilles, or down with a layered graphic tee and sneakers! Fits TTS.
- distressed denim bermuda shorts // It doesn’t surprise me these have been a top seller this Summer. Tried these on way back in March and they’ve been on repeat ever since! I love them so much that they made my denim short round up! They’ve the perfect amount of stretch, distressing, and length. Fit TTS.
- drawstring linen pant // Mid month I shared a J.Crew sale that held a deep site wide discount. These linen pants were most popular! Linen pants are perfect for Summer and even work well into Fall. Currently available in a classic white and color block pink!
- Tula face filter primer // A favorite amongst two TULA primers reviewed in June! This tinted primer has become part of my everyday routine this Summer (with or without makeup!). If you missed out on my Tula primer comparison, I’ve saved the review, here.
- Tula glow hour // A new under eye balm I am obsessed with! It instantly diminishes the look of dark circles, while treating them over time. Save 15% on your TULA purchase with ‘sarahstories’ at checkout!
- woven mules // Target brought back these neutral favorites! So classic and a great close toe shoe option! Fit TTS.
- whisper cotton tank // Madewell is known for classic staples, and this tank definitely ranks high on the list! Available in 3 classic colors. I love to layer these, or wear them alone.
Top instagram favorited posts
ruffle skirt (S) | shop similar alternative items here
cardigan (XS/S) | bodysuit (similar) | Mom shorts (TTS) | sandals (TTS)crossbody | shop similar alternative items here
flutter sleeve top (XS) | Mom jeans (00) | sandals (TTS)jumpsuit (S) | handbag | heels (TTS)
There you have it – your top favorited styles and blog posts from July! Until our next recap, thanks for stopping by!