Happy Friday, my friends! Today’s gift guide is a good one – tangent to the gift guide for her, I’ve put together gift ideas for the beauty lovers in your life! Aligning with my choice for safer beauty, today’s guide shares options sourced with a higher standard of safety and quality.
I know, there are a TON of beauty gifting options out there this season – with reason. When thinking gifts, the majority of ideas for the ladies often center around beauty products. It’s a go-to and often well received. What girly girl doesn’t love a new shadow palette under the tree or the newest lengthening mascara? I know they’re both on my list!
All said, beauty product awareness is extremely important and I cannot dismiss the reality of the industry, today. The US hasn’t passed a major federal law governing the cosmetics industry since 1938. The EU bans over 1400 ingredients from personal care products, while the US bans or restricts 30. That we cannot ‘un-know’. And it means the ingredients in the products you and I use every day could be harmful to you and those you love. Harsh, but very raw and real.
So why gift my beauty obsessed bestie the newest knowing this reality? In putting this guide together, I wanted to really focus in on the good stuff for the beauty lover. The better stuff. Today’s guide features gifts you know she’ll not only love, but more importantly are safer, hold a higher standard, and opt you a #betterbeauty choice this season.
one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight | nine | ten | eleven | twelve | thirteen | fourteen | fifteen | sixteen seventeen | eighteen | nineteen | twenty | twenty-one | twenty-two | twenty-three | twenty-four | twenty-five
- Foreo Luna Mini2 // This little gadget, tho small, can do wonders for your skin. It’s an enhanced, more effective way to cleanse your skin. This tool helps to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, unclog pores and removes dirt and oil. What’s even more neat, is that you can customize the intensity of massage based on your skin hydration levels with an app! Choose from four of her favorite colors.
- Rose Quartz Roller // Just reading on all the benefits of skin rolling, I am picking this up for myself. (Thanks, Boo!) It’s said to help visibly contour, de-puff, and seal in skincare for face and body. Perfect for those beauty lovers in your life!
- Pure Silk Beauty Collection // I have yet to try out one these, but the benefits do entice! A traditional cotton pillowcase can scratch, tug on skin, and twist hair. It leaves you with sleep creases, damaged hair and bedhead by morning. Slip silk is so gentle, it allows skin and hair to glide across the surface—protecting and hydrating skin, reducing split ends, and ensuring a longer-lasting blow out. This set also comes with a coordinating sleep mask!
- Dyson Hair dryer: This is on wishlist. Tho on the high end, I’ve read many reviews, all saying it’s well worth the investment. It holds a motor with ability to dry your hair FAST – meaning little to no damage to your hair and has a ton of temperature style settings included.
- Mini fridge // I’ve wanted one of these for quite sometime. Is it necessary? Probably not, but it there’s evidence to suggest that cold skin care helps decrease swelling and redness. Plus – it’s indulgent and soothing to the skin. Pampering is a justifiable excuse in my book!
- GloPRO // Let’s talk pampering. Yes, a spa gift certificate would be nice, tho the convenience and ability to pamper at home, as often as you wish is far more desirable and cost efficient. The GlowPro allows her the benefits of a spa procedure, but at home. Any beauty babe would squeal in excitement upon opening either.
- Sensor makeup mirror // So I realize this particular mirror shown would be an investment, but I promise you – every beauty lover has dreamt about it! This cordless and rechargeable makeup mirror magnifies five times while allowing you to see your entire face all at once, distortion free and in exceptional detail. The LED light mimics natura light, helping her with makeup application. Really – what Beauty babe wouldn’t love this under the tree?
- Facial Steamer // Another pampering tool I am all for! The Area facial steamer is designed to clear pores and stimulate circulation. It hydrates and softens the skin’s surface, detoxifying your pores of impurities and dead skin cells. A beauty lover essential!
- Curling wand trio: It’s rare she treats herself, now’s the time to gift her the T3 curling wand trio she’s been eyeing! The Twirl Trio includes three barrels (1″, 1.25″ and 1.5″) and an interchangeable base to create an array of looks for any hair length or occasion.
- Billie Razor // This is all the rave right now. A subscription service, magnetic handle .. heck, I wanna try it!
- Dry shampoo sampler // Gift her the tools to extend those hair wash days! This set is perfect, providing 5 most effective dry shampoos. She can try ’em all out, see which one best fits her hair type and narrow down her favorite!
- Lipstick holder // Isn’t this the prettiest way to display all her lippys? This would look gorgeous on any vanity or counter!
- Hair bows // Perfect for any girly girl on your list!
- Matte Lipstick: I saw the shade ‘George’ recently on, and love the rich color! This brand is committed to providing beauty products that are always free of ingredients that harm your skin, your health, the earth, and animals. Choose from 11 high-pigmented, ultra-nourishing, soft matte liquid lipstick colors.
- Neulash // Rid her the bill of lash extension refills and gift her this lash enhancing serum to produce the same noticeable lashes! I haven’t tried this, tho from reviews am convinced it works!
Beautycounter top picks:
- Lemongrass Body Set // What beauty bestie wouldn’t love a little sugar scrub and body butter combo? Gift her skin a refresh and awaken the senses with this luxe, skin-softening, lemongrass-scented set!
- Bright Eyes Treatment: The ultimate defense against fatigued holiday eyes. She’ll feel pampered indulging in the Countertime Ultra Renewal Eye cream and Eye reviving cooling masks!
- Betterbalm Duo: My newest favorite of the Holiday gift line up! The better balm is formulated with conditioning muru muru butter and a smoothing complex that helps visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines. She also gets a tinted Berry balm to give those lips a little desired color!
- Glow getters Trio: This trio contains everything you need to get glowing. The set includes (my absolute favorite) Overnight Resurfacing Peel, Instant Glow Illuminating Cream, and Illuminating cream highlighter in Rose Glow.
- Get the Look // Gift her all she needs to take her everyday look to the next level. Choose from 3 ‘get the look’ customizable sets. Each set includes: an eye shadow palette, eyeliner, bronzer or highlighter, and lipstick.
- Volumizing mascara // This mascara is my favorite – having used it for several months, it doesn’t clump, flake, or transfer. It creates fuller, dramatic looking lashes sure to show stop!
- Transform duo // I think this is so neat! Upon application, the lip tint is designed to deliver the ideal shade of sheer, customized pink color for your unique complexion. Layer it with gloss for shine.
- Counter+ skin care faves // Really, all my favorites in one! This favorites set includes: Lotus Glow cleansing stick, Overnight Resurfacing Peel, No.1 Brightening facial oil, and Charcoal Mask. All sure to leave her skin all aglow!
- Body Butter Trio // Formulated with a blend of shea butter and sunflower oil this trio of body butters leave skin feeling hydrated and nourished. Scents include: Fresh Petal, Mandarin Violet, and Soft Neroli.
- Adaptive lotion // My absolute favorite body lotion, and I always grab this in multiple bottles. It’s that good! It’s rich, fast absorbing and softens without a trace of stickiness.
Hopefully this safer beauty guide helps find those on list a few safer gifts this season! Shopping for other recipients? Catch all other guides here or click others in series below (including revamped 2018 guides)! Until next week – Happy Shopping!